Boat trip Ibiza
The boat trip starts at the beach of Es Canar with a trip around the northwest of the island of Ibiza passing Cala nova, Cala leña, Cala mastella, Cala boix and Cap Roig in Santa Eulalia del Rio. Depending on the weather conditions (tide and swell) we can anchor at Tagomago Island, Pou des lleo, des illot beach or near the north-east of the island, enjoying the coast of Ibiza at moderate speeds.
Take this excursion with your family and friends on a boat prepared with all the comforts and the best water toys; spend the best day of your boat holiday in Ibiza! Discover the magic of the northwest of Ibiza and its crystal clear waters.
On this adventure you can take a dip in the sea and go paddle surfing and snorkelling.
We also have a large platform where you can enjoy the sun, music and drinks; two hours of fun and relaxation!
Duration of excursion:
2 hours any of the mentioned coves.
- Safety waistcoats
- Music on board
- Use of water toys
- Photos of the activity
- Drinks included
- Insurance included
- 9:00 to 11:00 in the morning.
- Afternoons depending on the month:
- May and June: 18:00 to 20:00
- July and August: 19:00 to 21:00
- September and October: 18:00 to 20:00
- With sunset
- 60 euros adults
- 40 euros children
- 10 persons max.
Full day rental (with advanced booking):
- May and June: 1300 euros
- July and August: 1800 euros
- September and October: 1300 €.
- Includes complimentary drinks, photos, GoPro, skipper and fuel.